Maybe you want to retire, spend more time with your family, or focus on other projects? If so, we’d be keen to have a chat, consider acquiring your business, and help you move forward with the things you want to do.
Hello, my name is Paul Foster, and along with my Business Partner, Neil Cogdell, we’re always on the look out for new and exciting challenges in our business life.
Our criteria is simple:
- We’re looking for a well established business with further potential that will still operate successfully once you have left the company.
- We wish to maintain the name and reputation you have built up, as well as your staff – so a strong team you are proud of and have confidence in is essential.
This is also really important to us:
- You are willing to help us during a handover period (length to be mutually agreed).
- You are interested in selling in the near future, as we are in a position to move quickly with funding options available for the right acquisition.
- You are committed to selling your business and easy to get on with! We intend this to be an enjoyable experience and not a stressful one, and will want to keep accountants and solicitors time (ie fees!) to a minimum so everything is as simple, quick and easy as possible.
If you think we should be having a confidential conversation, please email your contact details to ‘hello at cogsterconsulting.com’ or leave a message on 07865 531006, and we’ll get back to you asap.