Hello, my name is Paul Foster, and I’m always on the look out for new and exciting challenges in my business life. Maybe you want to retire, spend more time with your family, or focus on other projects? If so, I’m keen to have a chat, consider acquiring your business, and help you move on.
My criteria is simple:
- I’m looking for a well established venture with further potential that will still operate successfully once you have left the company.
- I wish to maintain the name and reputation you have built up, as well as your staff – so a strong team you are proud of and have confidence in is essential.
This is also really important to me:
- You are willing to help me during a handover period (length to be mutually agreed).
- You are interested in selling in the near future — preferably in the next few months — as I am in a position to move quickly with funding options available for the right acquisition.
- You are committed to selling your business and easy to get on with! I intend this to be an enjoyable experience and not a stressful one. I’m sure we’ll both want to keep accountants and solicitors time (ie fees!) to a minimum so everything is as simple, quick and easy as possible.
If you think we should be having a confidential conversation, please contact me below and I’ll call you to discuss your requirements and how best to proceed.